Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT) is a non-profit private Jordanian university - a leading university in IT and electronics, and a centre of educational excellence both locally and regionally.
Being non-profit with a socio-cultural mission, PSUT combines a public sense of social responsibility with the entrepreneurial drive of the private sector. PSUT encourages creativity and innovation, both in its area of specialisation and in related areas. Versatility, curiosity, the drive for continual all-round growth and critical open-mindedness are keys to a productive fruitful life in the wider world, and beyond that, to leadership and marked influence.
Rigorous academic work at PSUT is complemented by offering extracurricular activities. Thus, in addition to the officially elected student council, there are voluntary student associations, such as the IEEE PSUT student section and DART student club. PSUT graduates are in high demand, both locally and regionally, and often receive job offers before they obtain their degrees. They work in all walks of life as programmers, technical consultants, system analysts, maintenance engineers, technical product managers and private entrepreneurs.
The aims of Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT) are:
- To graduate high-quality professionals in the leading technological fields specifically Information Technology, Electronics and Communication — capable of competing, both academically and professionally worldwide.
- To participate actively in building the IT and communications sectors in Jordan, in accordance with official policy.
- To promote solid research in the leading technological fields, and help build a research platform for Jordanian industry.
- To play a role in disseminating computer literacy in Jordan.
- To play an active role in the digital transformation of the country and the region.